9/06/2005 07:34:00 PM|||Andy|||For those of you who are uninformed or ill-informed, Euro Trip is one of the funniest movies of all time. Thusly it has entered into a sacred land. A land where there are certain rules that MUST be followed and if they aren't your peers chide you endlessly. A land where alcoholic beverages dictate whether or not you will stand later in the evening. Here are the rules to enter that land; to play drinking Euro Trip:
- Someone says "Scotty doesn't know."
- Cooper gets a call from, or calls, his office.
- The twins are "bad twins."
- Jenny (the female twin) has to remind the guys that she is a girl.
- The lead soccer hooligan hurls an ethnic slur at someone.
- Cooper says "parked my car."
- Jaime (the male twin) consults his Frommer's book.
- You see a nipple.
- The kids move to a different country than the one they were just in.
- One of the main kids drinks.
- Bart (scotty's little brother) mocks or corrects Scotty.
- Scotty gets an email.
- Fred Armisen says "Mi Scusi."
Got more? Let me know and I will add them.|||112605088045020422|||Drinking Euro Trip9/07/2005 03:42:00 PM|||9/09/2005 12:31:00 AM|||The Brewer Patriot|||ow, my robot balls9/12/2005 01:52:00 AM||| |||Mon balls robotique!!!!!! |||Even though it only happens once, I think you should have to drink when David Hasselhoff appears in the bubble just because it's so ridiculous. Euro Trip is my fav movie of all time