5/18/2006 10:31:00 AM|||Andy|||
Just a quick note for all my dedicated readers out there (Erik and J-Will) to let you know that I can take it no longer. Trying to do a blog dedicated entirely to nonsense humor, while fun, gets difficult (mainly because I can't write about even half the stuff I want to and the 'real world' is killing my creativity).

I'm switching back. My blog will again be about anything and everything and left entirely up to my choosing. Will it continue to be hilarious? Well, at least to me it will.
|||114796289094732542|||Revamp5/18/2006 08:30:00 PM|||Anonymous Anonymous|||:( I'm upset for 2 reasons. First, I'm an avid reader of your blog. So I should get a shout out. Second, I hate to hear that the real world is killing your creativity. Just think if you didn't get to work on music all day. If instead you were writing computer programs!! now that will kill creativity. Fight it!!

btw, check out my blog. Xobni.com It is pretty far from being humorous. Actually, there is some nerdy stuff so maybe you will laugh at me.


-brezina out.5/22/2006 11:45:00 AM|||Blogger Ashburnite|||when is the re-vamp coming?5/23/2006 03:24:00 PM|||Blogger Andy|||Soon...I think. I have a bunch of crap in the works. As soon as I get a minute to work on it, I'll put it up so you can all read it and say "eh, not one of his better posts."