10/18/2006 02:34:00 PM|||Andy|||I was eating dinner on Monday with some esteemed colleagues of mine. Hooray for lobster! Anyway, one of them mentioned that he got to meet Bono on the Friday previous to which I immediately responded "I hate Bono. If I ever met him, I'd punch him in the face."
This brought up an interesting round of conversation where we all started stating people we'd immediately punch if we met them. Here's my list:
2. Ashton Kutcher
3. The guy who invented the RAZR
4. The guy who's idea it was to have the RAZR come out in multiple colors.
5. The guy at Cingular who decides what phones to add to their plans
6. Lee Corso
7. Lee Corso
8. Lee Corso
9. Bobby Bowden
10. Carlos Mencia
Who would you punch?
Labels: punching game|||1446252976002150265|||The Punching Game10/18/2006 03:55:00 PM|||SuperBee|||I'd punch you, Andy.
In the balls.10/18/2006 04:43:00 PM|||jim|||Jim Tressel. Easiest decision ever.10/18/2006 04:51:00 PM|||"said" Woman|||1)I'd punch food delivery guys who try to guilt me into a bigger tip
2)I'm not an advocate of punching girls, but I think the ones who squeeze into tight jeans and half shirts and let their fat rolls hang over exposed for all the world to see(AKA Muffintops) should get a smack too for lack of common decency.10/18/2006 05:00:00 PM|||The Brewer Patriot|||1) Andy
2) Chris Collinsworth
3) Tie - Sean Salisbury/Trev Alberts
4) Any of the Carters (Aaron, Nick or Jimmy)
5) Tie - Rush Limbaugh/Bill O'Reilly
6) Whoever gave Baby Geniuses 2 the green light
7) Whoever made the decision to cancel Arrested Development
8) 90% of the population of Miami
9) anyone with their collar up and huge sunglasses on at night
10) Any member of Nickelback10/18/2006 06:10:00 PM|||MonkeyPants|||Scott Baio. Didn't even have to think about it.10/18/2006 06:17:00 PM|||10/18/2006 07:28:00 PM|||Ally|||If I cared enough to exert the energy to actually punch someone--maybe the morning anchors on Fox news with O'Reilly being right behind them.10/23/2006 12:47:00 AM|||Sister Mary Lisa|||David Caruso on CSI Miami because he'd never see it coming, he's constantly looking down while he talks in his low drama voice to people. I can't stand that guy. |||Anne Curry