8/31/2006 11:01:00 AM|||Andy|||
As of Monday my blog* was slowly but surely creeping up to the high heights of getting my 10,000th visitor. Shut up. I know it's not a lot for most of you, but damnit, it means something to me.

I was pretty excited at this prospect and began coming up with things I could do to celebrate. I started formulating and contemplating, fornicating and coronating, fabulating and calumniating, and trying to come up with the coolest possible idea for a 10 thousand hit celebration**. But life never goes quite the way you want it to.

"But Andy, whatever do you mean?" you might ask. Well, due to my unfortunate foray into follicle folly*** and my over-active imagination I was featured on Gawker**** and, well, let's just say I was blasted well over the 10,000 hit mark within about 20 minutes.

Then I got to thinking it would be kind of nice to illustrate my brief history of blogging. Since my first post***** my blog****** has changed******* a lot. Mostly though, I try to amuse myself. I figured my 10,000th post shouldn't be any different. I mean, after all I've hated on Nickelback, ranted about techno, killed a fellow blogger 3 times in one post********, bashed america's idol, I've pretty covered everything. I even managed to up my life expextancy********* by like 40 years...and I've died.

So far I'd say it's been a pretty good run, and to all those people who come back time and again to read the senseless drivel I've become so consistent********** with, thanks. And I hope you'll stick around and keep reading despite all the quirks*********** I've developed from being generally odd...and a trombone player.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog************ as much as I've enjoyed writing it*************. It's nice to know that people are willing to read the goofy ideas and silly scenarios I've been coming up with my whole life. Here's to 10,000 more visitors*************.


Sincerely,

Andy


p.s. In case I mis-linked anything, I apologize.




*SUCKER!
**like trying to see if I could OD on the dictionary.
***OOH! that was a good one.
****For the third time
*****Bet you thought it'd be interesting. You didn't? Oh.
******ba-zing. that's twice.
*******the last time I tried to pin me down. I'm back to pretty much doing whatever.
********sorry about that Dade.
*********So you get more crappy posts like this one.
**********I'm not sure why I linked this post here.
***********and maybe continue coming back because of them.
************See? I know when a joke is dead.
*************No I don't.
**************I just had to put one more sentence so as not to end on 13*************** *'s.
***************I'm very superstitious****************.
****************not really.

|||115697257642288887|||Well, at least 10,000 people think I'm funny8/31/2006 03:15:00 PM|||Blogger Ashburnite|||damn...I always visit (and comment) and didn't get included in that list :-(

boo!8/31/2006 04:03:00 PM|||Blogger Andy|||Shoot, I knew I'd forget someone - anyone you're added now.8/31/2006 04:03:00 PM|||Blogger Andy|||er, anyway.